Simple Beef Linguine Pasta with Parmesan and Basil
- 4 Portions
- 20 mins
450grs Dewfresh Beef Mince
1 large onion, puréed
1 1⁄2 tsp salt
1 tsp black pepper
1 tsp turmeric powder
220grs of tomato sauce
500grs of linguine pasta
1 whole head of garlic, peeled and chopped
1⁄2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1 handful basil leaves, chopped
- Boil a large pot of salted water for the pasta.
- Combine beef, onion, salt, pepper, and turmeric.
- Cook in a large non-stick pan over high heat while mixing.
- At this point, go ahead and add the pasta to the water pot.
- After a few minutes when all the liquid has evaporated from the beef mixture and it starts to sauté, add in tomato sauce and combine while sauteing.
- Add garlic and combine. Sauté for a few minutes making sure not to burn the garlic.
- Once pasta has cooked to al dente, mix into the beef mixture and add Parmesan. Remove from heat and mix.
- Add basil, give a quick toss and serve. Enjoy!